At some events, the guests are so colorful that no additional entertainment is needed at all. In other cases, the whole event revolves around the entertainment.
Here Are Some Reasons Why It Might Be Wise To Book Event Entertainment:
- Increase interest in your event to sell tickets
- Reinforce the values of your brand and your purpose
- Strengthen the bond between team members
- Make dry events a little more exciting
What kind of events should you book entertainment for
Entertainers are the main attraction for cabaret evenings, concerts and theater productions. But there are many types of events that benefit from being scheduled.
1. Corporate Events And Team Building
Whether encouraging team building and networking or impressing potential clients and entertainers, they are great icebreakers.
2. Birthdays, Weddings And Family Reunions
These types of events are usually about the guests, but a party can be made more fun with interactive entertainment that everyone gathers for.
3. Conferences And Fairs
These events are an opportunity for market professionals to learn from speakers. But companies at a trade show can also use entertainment to get more attention for their brand.
How To Find The Right Event Entertainment
Before we get into the event entertainment ideas, it might be a good idea to focus on how to make your target audience happy.
You can take a chance and book someone you think they are going to like. But you can play it safe without ruining the surprise.
Create an event questionnaire to find out what your audience is interested in. If you can narrow it down to an entertainment category, you’ve almost won.
Second, you also need to think about your event budget . The entertainer’s fee isn’t your only expense. You will probably need to hire technical equipment to make a performance possible.
List Of Creative Event Entertainment Ideas
Here are definitely creative event entertainment ideas to make the party more fun:
- Breakdancers : Looking for a way to energize people and get them up from their chairs? Then book some break dancers to put on a great show.
- Star Impersonators : Invite Nielson to sing to your coworkers and invite Gordon Ramsay to berate the staff in your kitchen. The options are endless.
- Circus Performers : Fans of Cirque du Soleil know how enchanting circus performers can be. They certainly make an event (where there is enough space) unforgettable.
- Comedians : Few people can break the ice better than professional comedians. They are a great addition to almost any event.
- DJs : Are you only looking for the ideal musical background for your event? may be a good idea to hire a DJ. DJs can also make it more fun by accepting request songs.
- Drone show : If you are organizing an outdoor event (or if you have a large venue), you can take advantage of modern technology with a drone show.
- Fire Artists : Inflame your guests (not literally) by hiring professionals who can juggle, eat, and dance with flames.
- Live bands : Live music works, whether it’s original bands, cover band or tribute or live karaoke bands.
- Magicians : Magic can be the heart of the evening or the icing on the cake after a dinner party.
- Motivational Speakers : Are you hosting an event for a new stage in life, such as a business event, birthday, or wedding? Make it more memorable with a motivational speaker.